Email Us for information about scheduling a photo session today! We'll be scheduling our 2017 classes soon.
Want to be your own family photographer, capture the beauty that Florida has to offer, or just explore your love of photography?
Then we’ve got the class for you!We've been photographers since the early 1990's and have been Tampa area photographers since 2009. Clients often ask for photography tips, so we decided to put these classes together for all aspiring photographers in the Tampa Bay Area.
- Come learn the skills you need to be a great photographer while enjoying the great outdoors!
- All classes include instruction, Q&A sections and hands-on training.
- We’ll have you fulfilling those shutterbug dreams in no time.
- In our Beginner Photo Class, you will learn the foundational skills of becoming a great photographer. We will review the manual settings (ISO, aperture and shutter speed) on your DSLR camera. From instruction and hands-on exercises, you learn the importance of these 3 settings; and how you can manually choose a setting to get your desired results. We also review the basics and importance of lighting and composition.
- In our Intermediate Photo Class, we review and expound on what you learned in our Beginner Photo Class and explore lens choice. You learn how to choose the best lens for any given situation to achieve your desired result. We also further explore lighting and composition choices.
- In our Advanced Photo Class, we build on what you have learned in our Beginner and Intermediate Photo Classes – putting these skills together. You will learn tips on working with subjects, as well as, how to utilize a flash properly. Every Advanced Photo Class is personalized for those attending.
Please Email Us if you are interested in individual instruction.